We are happy to have Melanie Osborne join the Ida Terbet team & Coldwell Banker HPW!
Melanie first received her real estate license in 1996. In 1997, she started working with Fonville-Morisey in North Raleigh. In 1999, she opened up her own real estate company, Cornerstone Real Estate & Associates. In 2005, her company was moved to RE/MAX Capital Realty. Her real estate team became one of the top 4 in North and South Carolina in 2007. Thru out her career at RE/MAX she won the Hall of Fame award, the Platinum award, 100% Award. Some several times over.
Locally, she has served on the following:
- Raleigh Regional Board of Directors in 2009, 2010, 2011.
- North Carolina Association Realtor Board Director in 2011.
- Chosen for the first Leadership Academy at the Raleigh Regional Board in 2008.
- Served as a Dean for the Leadership Academy
- RRAR Top Producers Council 2005, 2006, 2007
- RRAR Top Producers Council Co-Chair 2007
- Grievance Committee since 2003
Outside of work, Melanie’s proudest achievements are her five beautiful daughters. She is a very hardworking single mother of Allaura (aka, Lala) who is 9, Kaidan (aka, Kiki), Willow, Bella and Sophie who are all 5 years old. She was blessed with quadruplets in 2007 and it was the first time she had ever seen quadruplets in real life. Her oldest daughter, and at the time an only child, wanted a sibling … now Melanie says “I over indulged her and had four at once. So my life is full of fun and excitement whether it be with real estate or tiara’s and glitter. I now get to negotiate 24/7. With five kids and almost 18 years of real estate experience, you are getting a true expert in the art of negotiating!”