Fall cleaning is just as important as spring cleaning, if not more. It’s that time when we recover from the caos of summer, ease back into routines and get ready for the busy winter holidays. And how do we get ready? With a list, of course!!
- Clean and cover patio furniture and grill
- Reseed lawn and apply winter fertilizer
- Rake and bag leaves
- Clear gutters and downspouts
- Add mulch for winter protection
- Clean carpets, drapes and upholstery
- Inspect and tune-up furnace
- Clean chimney and flue
- Replace weatherstripping around doors
- Deep clean kitchen to jumpstart holiday prep
Just a few dedicated weekends of fall cleaning make winter that much more comfortable and stress-free. But it’s tough to giev up even one beautiful weekend outside – especially if it might be the last nice day of the year!
Want more information for how to prepare your home for the market? Contact me, 919-846-3212!