Every top real estate agent Raleigh NC says that buyers take typically fifteen seconds or less to decide whether the property is worthy of their time. The first impression is everything, and if you want to make the best first impression, then you must give home staging a try!
What is Home Staging?
Some of the best real estate agents NC describe home staging as the preparation of a real estate property or a private residence to make it appealing for sale in the real estate marketplace. If you ask the best real estate agent in Raleigh or any top real estate agent in Raleigh, you will be told that it brings out the good in a home, and it does! Though it’s a pricy investment, it adds to the home value and ensures that the property stays less time on the market.
What Are the Benefits of Home Staging?
Top selling real estate agents Raleigh NC suggests investing in staging as it offers several benefits to the seller. Some of the benefits include the following.
- A marketing tool: As per the best real estate agent Raleigh, staging helps a property to stand out in a crowd and entice people to take a tour of the property. It is a vital tool for older houses that are competing against new constructions.
- A professional approach: Staged homes look more professional when they are advertised in print or on the internet.
- Well utilized floor plan: It helps the potential buyers to see the openness of the home instead of focusing on the floor area. Many real estate agents NC say that it gives a purpose to every room, and customers focus on the purpose rather than the floor area.
- Best sales price: Staged homes create more interest and increase your chances of selling your home at a rate that is higher than the mentioned price. Real estate agent Raleigh says that it can start a bidding war if the home is staged ideally.
- Reduced time in the market: A home that is staged with utmost care and plan does not stay in the market for long as it attracts more buyers. A home that is not staged attracts average viewers when compared to a property that is staged.
- Visualization strategy: A staged home helps a customer to visualize themselves living there and in turn influence customer buying behavior.
- Cared for property: Top real estate agent Raleigh says that a staged home is viewed as a well-cared-for property by the inspectors, as well as by potential buyers.
- A broad range of buyers: As per top real estate agent NC, staged homes are more appealing to buyers when compared to other properties, and they are also recognized as the best homes to invest in. It attracts a broad range of buyers willing to invest.
- Tax advantage: Staging may be tax-deductible as well if it is shown to be a service done to prepare the property for sale.
Home staging is not an essential tool, but real estate agent Cary NC suggest utilizing this as a tool to reap its benefits. In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, staged homes also add a positive aura to the home.