1. People who look for a home during the holidays tend to be more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer homes to choose from during the holiday season and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of homes on the market will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Homes show better when decorated for the holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the holidays, so they are more likely to pay your asking price!
6. Buyers have more flexibility and time to look for a home during the work week of the holiday season!
7. Some people buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until the spring to buy, your home must be on the market NOW to capture those buyers!
9. Your home can still be on the market, but you always have the option to restrict showings on or before the holidays!
10. You can sell NOW for more money and we can provide a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early January!
11. By selling your home now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring, when many more homes are on the market for less money! This will allow you more of an opportunity to sell high and buy low!